Quality Safety Products, Made in America
H & H is the leading brand of American-made home safety hardware in the U.S.
All products made by H & H are engineered and manufactured to the highest Federal Standards and are A.D.A compliant. We feature the largest selection of grab bars and bath/shower seats in the United States. H & H is the only brand to offer customization of our products, and all of our products are available at manufacturer direct pricing.
Safety. Security. Style. Peace of Mind.
In-Home Safety Products
Commercial & Hospitality Safety Products
Customized Safety Products
Comfort and strength meet style – with our Standard series.
The Standard series combines durable materials with classic style for safety, and security in hotels, schools, hospitals, healthcare facilities and more. The line includes grab bars, tub/shower seats and accessories that are fabricated from premium quality, aesthetically pleasing materials, for enduring comfort, safety and value.
- Standard series products are made from #304 stainless steel, phenolic white, teak, HDPE, padded naugahyde and solid-surface materials.
- The Standard product line incorporates our expertise in ADA guidelines, to ensure safety and compliance over long-term use.
- We use recycled materials whenever possible, to ensure that finished products are LEED compliant.
- Standard series grab bars and accessibility seats are WingIts compatible.
- Standard series products are proudly made in the USA.
Peace of mind is a beautiful thing – with our Designer series.
Today, as more elderly and physically impaired consumers wish to remain in the comfort of their homes, we can support them every step of the way. Our Designer series of grab bars and tub/shower seats is designed to integrate decades of experience in structural bathroom support with bold, innovative designs that are perfectly at home in private residences.
- Designer series products combine functional support, durability and style, to promote self-reliance, confidence and quality of life for end consumers.
- Designer grab bars are crafted from #304 stainless steel, which is 100% recyclable in its finished form and helps to support LEED compliance.
- Designer shower seats are made using long-lasting phenolic materials available in white and teak finishes.
- Product designs and installation guidelines are developed in alignment with ADA requirements, to provide secure structural options.
- Designer series products are proudly made in the USA.
Bars & Accessories
Enjoy the security of lasting elegance – with our Hospitality series.
The Hospitality series combines accessibility and safety with sophisticated, contemporary style that’s versatile enough for use in the finest hotels, restaurants and resorts. Designed to meet the highest aesthetic standards, this line includes grab bars and accessories made from durable materials with special premium finishes that retain their beauty over time.
- Crafted from 100% #304 stainless steel, Hospitality series products are 100% recyclable and support LEED compliance.
- Materials and finishes have been selected for versatility in design—combined with the ability to withstand use over time—in order to support the needs of high-end hospitality properties.
- Hospitality series grab bars are designed in compliance with ADA guidelines, and satisfy Federal Specification WW-P-541/8b.
- Hospitality series products are proudly made in the USA.
Commercial Accessory Line
Discover the value of smart simplicity – with our Commercial series.
For customers seeking versatile fixtures for commercial washroom needs, The Commercial Series is the ideal solution. Bathroom accessories are crafted from high-quality stainless steel, to ensure strength and durability that can withstand the rigors of intensive daily use in settings like private businesses, municipal buildings, hotels, hospitals, schools and healthcare facilities.
- Commercial series products combine sleek durability with long-lasting value, for a wide range of commercial washroom applications.
- Products are made from #304 stainless steel, to support LEED compliance.
- Commercial series products are made in accordance with both the Buy American and American Recovery and Reinvestment Acts.