Employment opportunities with H & H, the leading expert in Home Safety products and services.
We manufacture the largest selection of American-made grab bars and bath/shower seats and are the only brand to offer residential installation of our own products.
We currently have employment opportunities for multiple Home Safety Specialist field positions.
If you’re reliable, great with people, and want to help improve peoples’ quality of life by making their home environments safer, H & H would like to hear from you.
Home Safety Specialist
Full-time | Multiple Positions in Los Angeles County – OR – San Diego County
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your primary job is to service incoming requests for Home Safety Checks and In-Home Product Consultations from start to finish. From coordinating and performing the initial Safety Check/Consult, to making the appropriate product and service recommendations, and in some cases installation of those recommendations (if purchased/required within California only).
This is an Entry Level position with the ability to move into Management with the mastery of the following:
- Ability to self start and manage your time, especially when it comes to managing scheduled client visits and working from home.
- Providing excellent Customer Service as the face-to-face contact for our clients.
- Making home modification recommendations based on the client’s needs and wants.
- Educating clients about fall prevention and how our products and services can help them be safer.
- Writing estimates and taking sales/orders.
- Providing follow up contact and information, if required.
- Preparing and submitting orders for internal processing.
- Assisting in scheduling the installation of any ordered products, if needed.
- Completing installation of products that were ordered, if required (only if hired within California).
- Additional responsibilities may include: working on sales & marketing projects, team building, and training & managing team members.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and live within LA, Orange or San Diego Counties
- Veterans encouraged to apply
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, *AA or BA Preferred
- Must hold a valid CA driver’s license with insurance and bring a 7-year driving history printout & proof of insurance.
- Must have a vehicle in good shape that is well maintained
- Must pass the required pre-employment drug testing, background check, credit check and certification program
- Must be in reasonable physical shape, able to carry 30 lbs, and able to use basic tools such as a drill, screwdrivers, hammer, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team setting
- Must be professional and courteous with all clients
- Ability to take direction and learn quickly
- Consultative customer service experience
- Knowledge in either Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Care Giving
- Residential construction knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and using a variety of mobile apps
- Ambitious with an eagerness and desire to serve others
Salary plus mileage benefits.
All candidates must be willing to undergo a background check, drug test, have a valid drivers license, and clean driving record in order to be hired by H & H.