Sales and Returns
- All products and installation services must be paid for in full at time of order.
- Home Safety Check Services are billed immediately upon completion and may require a small hold on the credit card when scheduled to ensure funds are available for the estimated service.
- Home Safety Checks are billed at a minimum of a 1 hour period, and in 15 minute increments thereafter.
- In-Home Product Consultations may require a small hold on the credit card when scheduled to verify funds.
- Orders cannot be cancelled except upon mutual agreement and confirmation from H & H.
- Orders for custom merchandise cannot be cancelled.
- Home Safety Check cancellations must be received by the previous business day prior to the service date, if not or the client is not there to allow the inspection, then the minimum hourly charge of $100.00 will be assessed. Example (Service date is Monday, cancellation must be received and confirmed by the previous Friday during normal business hours.)
- In-Home product consultation cancellations must be received by the previous business day prior to the service date, if not or the client is a “No Show”, then the minimum $50.00 charge will be assessed. Example (Service date is Monday, cancellation must be received and confirmed by the previous Friday during normal business hours.)
Returns & Refunds
- Standard products are returnable prior to installation as long as they are still in their original packaging and unopened.
- Sales of custom color/size/type products are non-refundable.
- Returns will only be accepted with written authorization. A 30% restocking charge shall be assessed on all returns. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany all returned goods. There are no refunds on shipping costs and all returned goods are to be shipped to H & H prepaid.
Claims for shortage, loss, or damage in transit must be submitted within 48 hours of delivery.
Limited Product Warranty
All products will be replaced within one year of shipment if defective in workmanship or material. H & H will not be liable for any labor, damage or other expense of any kind incurred in connection with the sale or use of H & H products. There is no warranty as to the durability of finishes.
Adjustments and Buyer Remedies
All claims for defective workmanship or material must be made within 30 days after claim arises and must be in writing. H & H excludes any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Buyer’s exclusive remedy for the furnishing of materials not conforming to any contract shall be at Manufacturer’s option to secure the replacement thereof or payment of the claim, which shall not exceed the price of the sale in respect of which such claim is made. In no event shall H & H be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.